• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones X, Ghost Rancho, December 6-8, 2019

It’s a cash job , I need lunch money

Unless I buy something at the auction in Goldwaith tomorrow

How much rain did you get? I was actually waiting for you to say it was on and have been hedging my bets.

I'm waiting to see how many chime in. I'll head up if there will be a handful of workers. I'm not going to be too much help by myself. Probably drive the car up and head home in the evening, but might toss a tent the back just in case.

I was just about to post I won’t be able to make the rally this year, until I saw the date change! [emoji869]
KDX is almost good to go but looks like it will need a new top end now.. Hope to have the forks together next weekend.
With the way my time has been, this would probable put me right where I need to be. [emoji12]
2cf34910e40c14ed73f57d93b2a3aea0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; working for this outfit has turned me into a real grinch.

Any work happening this weekend? I don't have plans yet. Not sure how much help I'd be, but I'd like to get away. On an unrelated note, what does a hernia feel like?

Roll the Bones is being cancelled due to a lack of participation. I apologize for inability to keep it on schedule and facilitate its continuance. If there are those interested in resurrecting the rally in the future feel free to contact me.

Sorry to hear this GhostRider. I was going to try and make it. Really enjoyed the one at PK Lake last year and hope that it returns at some point.

Bummer.

I am impressed that you managed to keep it going as long as you have. Organizing and hosting events like this is a LOT of work! :thumb:
Yes it is...and every year my helpers grow fewer....add to that my divorce and health issues it becomes daunting....

I have refunded all those that paid by PayPal so those folks can see their money has been returned.
Sorry to hear this GhostRider. I was going to try and make it. Really enjoyed the one at PK Lake last year and hope that it returns at some point.
I will probably open the gate on the scheduled weekend for any who want to come and have a campfire and ride....

That could happen , I could stand a cool weather weekend keeping the fire going in the box stove .

Yes it is...and every year my helpers grow fewer....add to that my divorce and health issues it becomes daunting....

I have refunded all those that paid by PayPal so those folks can see their money has been returned.

I will probably open the gate on the scheduled weekend for any who want to come and have a campfire and ride....
Sorry for the challenges, hopefully 2020 is better for you!

Back