• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones X, Ghost Rancho, December 6-8, 2019

Reaction score
Roll the Bones is being cancelled due to a lack of participation. I apologize for inability to keep it on schedule and facilitate its continuance. If there are those interested in resurrecting the rally in the future feel free to contact me.

The actual Rally is cancelled but I will have an open campout for any wishing to come ride, fellowship, eat and campfire. What this means I will not have porta potties and showers brought in or organize meals. We are 5 miles from stores so we can just cook as we want when we want....Beer is 3 miles and hard liquor is 8 miles. Riding will be what you want make of it....good roads and dirt roads are close....PLenty of trails have been started at farm.

I am starting an IN list so I have an idea of how many are coming!

1)ME

2) Dahveed
3) StealthCRF
4) BigDave
5) Cagiva549
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Google Map link: https://www.google.com/maps/@31.49914,-97.6765103,17z?hl=en It is 75 yards down CR266 on the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in. Always a great time. Been looking forward to it since last years.

Cool, that's about an hour and a half from the house. I can just ride down.

I'll be in Tennessee :( Would like to bash the VStrom around your place again :D

The year we had the challenge ride was my favorite rtb. I'm in.

Moto hog kill challenge?

Last edited:
Mextrek is that same weekend. Im sorry Ill miss this.

The year we had the challenge ride was my favorite rtb. I'm in.

Moto hog kill challenge?
We might lol...Hogs do come on the place....I plan to make several level of trails and will need volunteers to help prepare these ahead of time.

Last edited:
We might lol...Hogs do come on the place....I plan to make several level of trails and will need volunteers to help prepare these ahead of time.

Let me know what weekends you'll be out there and I'll pencil you in between my regular sessions of being fed grapes by swimsuit models.

Send me a PM. Pretty sure I can get up there a couple Sundays. What the dates for the event? The dates in the RSVP have passed.

Send me a PM. Pretty sure I can get up there a couple Sundays. What the dates for the event? The dates in the RSVP have passed.
I see ya saw the dates...lol...My number is 2five4-2four8-4848...shoot me a text...If we could do three maybe four Sundays we could get things ready...I have a tractor with loader and grapple as well as box blade....I also have a stack of telephone poles:trust:

If I get back from Wyoming in time I might have to show up . I’m going to have to get up in a bit and put a coat on , it’s kinda cool this afternoon .

I'm a maybe right now. If i can set some plans then Im in. Dody I'll contact you direct.

Back