• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones X, Ghost Rancho, December 6-8, 2019

There are several, now visible spots, that would make real challenges. The goats have cleared a lot of underbrush.

Monica

Forum Supporter
Edit - disregard, got my weekends confused. Won't be able to get there on Sept 29th.

Last edited:
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
I have not been following this due to ride preparations and never ending work on the farm, but I hope you are healing up fast Dody from the surgery you mentioned earlier in the thread.

JT

Forum Supporter
First Name
J
Last Name
T
So, September 28-29 work days, right? I'll be there.

WoodButcher

Admin
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
I get old on the 28th so family is coming over. I should be able to come up on the 29th though.

We need at least a new trail from the creek, to the back east corner, plus checking/removing debris from existing trails.

We have one new trail, cleaned another woods trail beside Ghost Gulch and a new road running east above the creek on top if south hill. Three Queens and me worked trails while we kept Dodi on the tractor.
Hope to see more help next weekend.