• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones X, Ghost Rancho, December 6-8, 2019

Aw man, this looked like a good time. I was really hoping to make it but got assigned a contract with a customer with a goofy schedule keeping me out.

Officially the gate will be open Friday to Sunday. We can ride, cook and camp. We can discuss what needs to happen for RTB in the future.

Sorry it wasn't in the cards, man. I wish I could do more to help with RTB. If it is reborn I'd like to help with promoting it and spreading the word. I'll definitely be down to camp that weekend. Life's crazy; call me if you need anything, brother.

Officially the gate will be open Friday to Sunday. We can ride, cook and camp. We can discuss what needs to happen for RTB in the future.

Those are the basic foundation to promote a good campout with good fellowship, at least to me. Thanks for making your time and place available Dody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it wasn't in the cards, man. I wish I could do more to help with RTB. If it is reborn I'd like to help with promoting it and spreading the word. I'll definitely be down to camp that weekend. Life's crazy; call me if you need anything, brother.
Check post 1....we will at least camp and make mayhem! minus the wasp:wary:

PLEASE CHECK POST 1....I am doing a campout the weekend of Dec 6-8. Please reply if you are coming so I have some expectation of who is coming!1!!

Good chance I’ll be there if the weather sorta coparates since im a light weight camper .

I can only be there Friday night. I'm teaching some photography classes on Sunday so I have to head home on Saturday.

My daughter is coming in to visit with her boyfriend. So now I'm over booked. I don't think I can do everything.

Back