• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll The Bones X, Ghost Rancho, December 6-8, 2019

Which night? I wonder if they would meet me there...actually, I was only going to be there Friday evening and have to head out by midday Saturday because of the class I'm teaching on Sunday. The class has filled up enough they added a morning session to that cut into my time too.

I’m in unless some major disastor changes my plans , be there Friday and will cook spaghetti for Friday night ,

I'm less than hour away. Can I come for the day?

I am going to try to make it.
Can you give me the address?

Well, I did have a google link in the first post, but it looks like Ghostrider whacked it when he did the big edit. I'll add it back.

Just wanted to let you all know I would like to stop by and visit for a while and that I probably really need to change my perspective from time to time, but I am stuck in a bit of a rut it seems and soon this sentence will turn into a run on sentence and then where will I be? So maybe I will see you on Saturday.

Rusty out the link back. It is 333 CR 266, Gatesville.
mitch, it is fine to come one day or all.

also I took the rest of the week off so if some people want to come earlier it is not a problem

I should be there around 6pm Friday.
Looking forward to it.

the weather is supposed to be, Shangri-La

I know you all will have a great time

dang , I just saw the camp out notice. I can't read or follow websites worth a dang I guess. Got two new cats coming into the house for cat sitting while my son goes off to CA on a bus trip for 6 days. Plus a spaded great pyrenees/anatonian whom comes with a natural instinct to love motorcyclists, that my wife is ready to kill if I look the other way, due to a natural instinct to chew her shoes as well. Hey, so what if she goes from 85 pairs to 82 over the next month or so....

I had a great time.
Dody has a fantastic place.
David fixed some great Spaghetti and garlic bread.
Sunday morning Adam had a flat on his AT and Dody helped us change tubes with his No-Mar. Nice machine.
Love those goats and all the other animals.
I hope to post some pics in a few days.

Good to see you guys and remember the gate is open when you need a get away!!! Looks like the XChallenge blew a return line and that dumped the oil everywhere!!! Motor still revs strong....might still keep up with that ol KTooM:trust:

Back