• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ron's Fish Fry 2018 Edition - May 19, 12:00 noon

Great Job Ron, Vicki, JT, and RG and all who worked to prepare and serve

Fun time and great weather and of course Ron's signature excellent cooking

A big thank you to Ron and Vicki.
The quality of the fish, was very good I had a good time visiting and seeing some of the 'scarse' people, Jerry, Trice, JT. :clap:

It was good to ride in the back seat!
Thanks Dennis and Donnie for a pleasant ride.

We had a great time. Daniel loved the trees...

All the dirt roads between here and there are being paved!! :argh: We found some dirt and some fun little one lane paved roads though. Always love riding through the area around Brenham on the little back roads. We saw a baby deer in the middle of the road that had to be only a few days old at most. We actually stopped and waited for it to wobble off into the grass.

I enjoyed visiting with folks. I think I pushed Daniel's limit for being able to hang around while the adults talk about boring stuff :-P

Almost 300 miles for the day. Got home about 7:00pm. Saw a high of 94 F and it felt like every bit of it!! We were both ready to be home for the last 30 miles or so!

Can't wait for October ;-)

Ron thanks for all your hard work sorry I had to leave early, I just got home from my tow in from Dallas so it was a long day with lots of miles.
Thanks,Rick M

Ron thanks for all your hard work sorry I had to leave early, I just got home from my tow in from Dallas so it was a long day with lots of miles.
Thanks,Rick M

i-NBDbMbd-M.jpg

Rick will always be my hero :clap: :hail: :hail: :clap:

Last edited:
Ron, thank you very much for all of the work that went into this event. Everything about it was great. My wife rode up there with me for the first time and she is already talking about going again. My friend, Daniel, rode there with us and he also enjoyed meeting and visiting with everyone.

fullsizeoutput_16c0-L.jpg

fullsizeoutput_16c9-L.jpg

fullsizeoutput_16ca-L.jpg

fullsizeoutput_16c8-L.jpg

fullsizeoutput_16ce-L.jpg

fullsizeoutput_16c4-L.jpg

Thanks Ron for yet another wonderful fish fry! You are the master at this. :-)

Back