• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ron's Fish Fry 2018 Edition - May 19, 12:00 noon

Re: Ron's Fish Fry 2018 Edition

Camp list is closed, you'll have to make your own reservations at Riverbend Park, 512-237-3282x7, open 8-4:30 weekdays.
I will have sites reserved for

TxTiger, Fri and Sat
Tricepilot, Fri
Zephyr, Fri
TechTerra, Fri and Sat

JT

I will be adding the attendance list tonight.
Just like Ghost' campout this may be the smallest fish fry in the 7 yr history .
Guess that happens when ya miss a year of hosting.
Onward to the future!!!

Maybe fewer attendees, but a more selective crowd . . .
:trust:

By the way, is the paving of the parking area ready?

:)

Last edited:
Re: Ron"s Fish Fry 2018 Edition

Yes I would like to make this. I have not been there yet, would be good to some you guys. Heck all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harold, I'd like to do this too and for the same reason. Camillo just posted too and so has Alan (Moose). Perhaps a couple others from Katy bike night would also be interested and we could all ride up together. I don't know about camping out though.

Three more attendees. :eat:

I will be there with my wife and a friend.

We will bring food that we can carry on the bikes. How about potato salad and chocolate brownies? (Two very important food groups)

Last edited:

Three more attendees. :eat:

I will be there with my wife and a friend.

We will bring food that we can carry on the bikes. How about potato salad and chocolate brownies? (Two very important food groups)

Low calorie,low carbs,gluten free and dark chocolate I presume.
Please post 3 attendees names so I can put them on the list.

If you are coming to the fish fry and want to bring a side please post up as I am preparing an attendance list.
Side dish is voluntary as always. We are having catfish,fries,hush puppies and beans. Anything else to go with it is a big plus.
A donation box will be out as to help with expenses (oil,drinks, software and such)
Any donations are appreciated.

Vicki and I are looking forward to seeing all of you. She is new and looking forward to meeting all of you for sure. She rides her own bikes also!!

We have plenty of places to get out of the rain if necessary.

It will be me (Robert) and my wife, Gay.
And Daniel (Danco302)

Low calorie,low carbs,gluten free and dark chocolate I presume.
Please post 3 attendees names so I can put them on the list.

Ron, one of my lower molars will be removed on the 16th. Unless I heal quickly, I'm going to be highly unprobable.

Ron, one of my lower molars will be removed on the 16th. Unless I heal quickly, I'm going to be highly unprobable.

Ron can put your fried fish, hush puppies, and coleslaw in a blender for you :eat:

O' NO. Posted almost a month ago and I just saw it. :eek2:

I will get with Mrs. C, perhaps if plans have not been set...

Thanks for doing this Ron. May be the only time this spring I ride the street bike. Any bike!! :argh:

Sam

O' NO. Posted almost a month ago and I just saw it. :eek2:

I will get with Mrs. C, perhaps if plans have not been set...

Thanks for doing this Ron. May be the only time this spring I ride the street bike. Any bike!! :argh:

Sam

Be great to see you and the boss again Sam.

i-JwfNMtF.png

Last edited:

Ron it pains me to no end that I can't make it over for the fry. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

Ron it pains me to no end that I can't make it over for the fry. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

Dennis, my bike is dirty so I'll be driving if you want to join me.

Hi TechTerra, please check your private messages.

Count me in Ron

Ron it looks like I'm in after all thanks to Camilo's creative thinking.

Back