• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rottweiler

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
My daughter has a registered 1 year old Rottweiler that she will need to rehome, with her work schedule and living in an apartment a 100+ pound dog is
just not a good fit for a 105 pound girl.

I can get anyone pics and info if interested she lives in the Woodlands and can meet any prospective folks that want to adopt

He has had some training already

Hope you find a home for it. Neighbor had a Rotti and he was a hoot.
We are looking for a new puppy but has to be female, a pittie mix, and not eat the wife's 2 cats.

Hope you find a home for it. Neighbor had a Rotti and he was a hoot.
We are looking for a new puppy but has to be female, a pittie mix, and not eat the wife's 2 cats.
That is a very difficult requirements set. Drop the cat eating part and I might know of one w mannered pup. Any self respecting dog will chase cats unless they have low self esteem :-)

That is a very difficult requirements set. Drop the cat eating part and I might know of one w mannered pup. Any self respecting dog will chase cats unless they have low self esteem :-)
Yeah that is why wife wants a puppy to train. I inherited cats when I got married. Surprisingly, we got a 2 yr old pit mix that was good with the cats. She died early at 6yrs old and we got a puppy that didn't care about the cats. She did have low esteem but was the bestest dog ever. The cats passed away......finally and wife just had to get 2 more cats. Lela didn't have issues with these cats either. These cats are skittish and bit of a..holes. They are sisters. We'll find one. Going on a trip in April so not doing anything until then anyway but I'll be honest, not having a dog is killing me. Me and Lela did a lot together. I could tell you a sadder story of what transpired after Lela but I will just start crying into my coffee.

Levi, has a new home with owners that have a few rotties already, the boy seems to be adapting well and
he and one of their female rotties have become inseparable buddies

Back