• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Royal Enfield Himalayan

@Ocho, how are you liking yours?

I don't really ride it and my gf has only like 800 miles on hers, but I can say what @RWhitehouse says looks spot on.

I've mentioned a couple of times to her I may use it when I know the ride is for smallish bikes, but the ergos don't really fit me and I can't add permanent-ish mods like bar risers without affecting her.

The quality of RE makes it a good secondary bike.. Don't get me wrong I liked my RE but I like my Honda much better.
The 650 RE twin is a beautiful bike also. I would go test ride one, but know I would want one, More British than Triumph :)

Last edited:
The quality of RE makes it a good secondary bike.. Don't get me wrong I liked my RE but I like my Honda much better.
The 650 RE twin is a beautiful bike also. I would go test ride one, but know I would want one, More British than Triumph :)
I enjoy my 650 Interceptor. Don't put as many miles on it as I should. I find that the seat is a bit brutal for my 69 year old backside. I have changed that. Not many accessories available as of yet so I can't farkle it up.

Back