• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RRMT-Muenster

Auto

Reaction score
Any good routes north of Muenster, preferred dirt, but open to both? Is RRMT good for dual sport bikes, or strictly MX. Did a lot of searching, but the routes seemed to be more focused on getting to Muenster and turning around. All help appreciated in advance.

RRMT is closed until August. It might be good for dual sport but that would depend on your ability. RRMT has the most difficult single track in the state. You don't have to go on those trails but really need to know where you're going and what your limitations are. I live in Greenville and have found quite a few dirt roads east of here. Arkansas has some incredible DS stuff. Check Advrider site.

This is the best part of texas for dirt bikes. About the worst for dual purpose bikes. All the dirt in the area is just graded county roads. Sitting here bored with a xrl I've put over 2k miles on in the last 6 months trying to find good routes , just aren't any. ☹

My house to oakhill mx using car routing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190707-111659_MAPSME.jpg
    Screenshot_20190707-111659_MAPSME.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 181
If you're near Greenville you can ride on dirt roads all day. One day I'll sit down and put some tracks together. Rain would make it tough on a big dual sport. A buddy and I will go out sometime this week if you want to tag along. We just explore, but can typically make a day of it.

Oak Hill has very little off road trails. Its an Awesome MX track though. Go east young man go east!

Yea I figured but thy do have a little off road stuff because they have off road races there. Then you have Rocky Ridge which is right there too. I'm not a fan of Rocky ridge but they are open all the time. My son lives in Aubrey. One day I'll find a back road way to get there.

There is also endeavour Bridgeport , you need a off road sticker though. And twin hills Bridgeport. And the trails at lake Murray Oklahoma.

Back