• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RRMT Riding Plans

I dropped the truck tail gate and my pony just hopped right in there! :clap: I'm loaded and hope to leave ftw bf 7. I will be in a black chevy with red klx :flip:

Planning on leaving FW area around 7am Saturday should be there by 9am. I will be in a blue ford f150 crew cab with blue/white wrr in back. I will try and look for you guys but if I can't find you I will initially park down from the port-pottys on the main road where we usually meet up when just riding for the day. If something comes up and I am going to be later than 9am or cant make it at all I will post back here since I don't have anyone's number.

we are also loaded up for an early start, looking for around 9:30am arrival latest

Matt is banged up from football and may not ride, but I asked him to come along in case I get tackled by a tree :flip:

we are in Honda black truck thingy and 16ft tin can trailer

getting ready to leave in about an hour so will probably be closer to 930 for me

Loaded up and ready to go. I will probably be there around 9 or 9:30am.

2FC439FB-1005-445B-B13C-D2DB857FAC82-998-000000901A74AEB7_zps20d94510.jpg

Nice setup!

Can't wait for you guys… and gal to get here. Got a lite mist last night. There will be no dust. This could be EPIC! We are in spots 7+8 in area C by the oil Derrick near their house. Metallic dodge 2500 and puma unleashed 30ft toy hauler next to green tent and 4 orange bikes. It was 32 last night had a nice frost. Gonna be a great day.

hope all are having a good tyme

cody's obligations have overridden our plans to join you guys

take care & have fun

sw

Had a great time riding with everyone!! Good to see James and Matt. And nice to meet some new faces. Hope to ride with you all again soon!!

thanks everyone :thumb:

great riding weekend about as good as I can remember

It was indeed quite a bit of fun. I can't wait till next time we can all get out there. And maybe next time Rachel won't have so much schoolwork to get finished up and she can join us as well.

Great ride everyone. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Hope to see everyone out there again real soon.

Hug a tree, it might save your life one day!!! My booty is tattooed pretty good but I sure am glad that tree was there!
Thanks everyone for the patience. It's hard to please a large group of riders at different skill levels with out some getting annoyed or feeling like the crowd is getting annoyed. Especially when we all ride together. We had a great group of like minded riders and some challenging terrain. No life threatening injuries, just some orange blood spilled (right James?, and Dirk).

We might be heading up again this weekend but just for a day (that could change based on work). Our next planned group is weekend of Nov 15-18th. We are taking Monday too for a friend that always works Saturdays. We'll have another advanced female and a newer male rider on the dirt.

Once I get the video of my tree hugging experience uploaded, I will share it with the masses, but I think Bill is right, the best view would have been from the ground below. The good news is the 500 didn't get a scratch, I was successfully able to shield her from any damage with my own body.:eek2:
Until next time....

K and it's a funny about the bike (for someone) Told him I'd take it and was setting up shipping then he sold it out from under me!!! Got to love Mental Midgets

Gettin the word out early. Headed back this weekend too Nov 2-3. Same four riders so far and maybe a new guy we met last weekend on a WR250F, Sam from near Alliance airport.
Come on out, maybe it will be dry...although playin in the mud was fun!

Is that the Bridgeport OHV park? The old rock quarry or somewhere else? I'm interested in new places but I've been to the OHV park in Bport a few times and don't think I'm interested in going back... if there is somewhere different though let me know.
Planning a trip to Barnwell Mtn sometime soon also... more info to come.

Weekend is looking great! We have another gal joining us from ADVrider on Sunday. We're heading up in about 3-4 hours and most likely will be camping on the fence line of the road coming north to the park.

got a fender for the 500 and put the aftermarket bulb kit back in, bulb still works, glass is cracked pretty good though

still need to do some stuff before we go riding, tires, valve checks, not much over 50 hours both bikes

need to get all the turn signal and fender stuff cleaned up, Brad Munn has 300xc and a 300 xcw six days, lots of bling bling and closed chamber forks

75642_Offroad_2014_300_EXC_SIX_DAYS_1024.jpg

just saying :trust:

Back