• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RRMT Riding Plans

Planning on riding somewhere. Barnwell makes more sense for me as RR is close to 4 hours. 8 hrs of drive time makes for a long day ride!

Tech51 and I are meeting Budzrex in Dallas around 1 pm Friday for the SX races in Arlington Saturday. We might ride RRMT on Sunday. I'd like to try RRMT but was wondering if the riding is worth it. We'll try and post up Saturday if we think we're going to make it.

I wish I had seen this earlier - I just signed up for the enduro in Hidden Falls last night, or I'd be up for Sunday at RRMT. There is a lot of fun riding at RRMT, but it's a lot easier to find if you have somebody to lead you around.

I wish I had seen this earlier - I just signed up for the enduro in Hidden Falls last night, or I'd be up for Sunday at RRMT. There is a lot of fun riding at RRMT, but it's a lot easier to find if you have somebody to lead you around.

I heard HF was rained out so come on up and show us around. :rofl:

Seriously though, too bad. You're a lot of fun to ride with. :rider: Have fun at HF.

As of now, Tech51 and I are planning on riding at RR Sunday (Feb 21). I'll try and check this thread Saturday night after the Arlington SX races but you can also call me at (tu one oh) ate fore three - oh sevin tu oh.

As of now, Tech51 and I are planning on riding at RR Sunday (Feb 21). I'll try and check this thread Saturday night after the Arlington SX races but you can also call me at (tu one oh) ate fore three - oh sevin tu oh.
May be there as well. If you see a blue nissan pickup with "7.62" window sticker or a clapped out xr400 going slow, come say howdy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I had great time today. :rider:

Steve, Eric, and Shannon, it nice meeting ya'll and riding with you. Thanks for showing us around.

Yeah it was fun, after I got my flat tire fixed I ended up riding with Rich until 5:30. Maybe one of these days we'll end up at Barnwell.

Will likely be there with my wife this Saturday. New clutch should be going in on her bike tonight.... Baring any issues with that we should be on. 08 white GMC with two KTMs. We will be likely picking our way through Bills woods. She is all jazzed to try some hills she has struggled with in the past.

I'll be there with a few guys. Black lifted f150, Fox Head & Husqvarna decal on the back window, probably towing a small trailer. Bike #316

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back