• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RRMT Sunday Feb 17

Reaction score
Once again headed to the Metroplex for the Arlington SX races Saturday, Feb 16. Three buddies and I are planning riding at RRMT on Sunday the 17. One of the guys and myself have been there a couple of times but don't know it very well. The other two guys haven't ridden there before but are good riders.

Anybody planning on riding that Sunday? Steve? Eric?

Just came from there. Trails are in great condition. Occasional muddy spots but all avoidable.

I'm a maybe.. not the best guide but can find my way back to camp easy enough.

I'm game , if the weather is decent.
This is Steve. When the forum was redone had to come up with a new log in for some reason.

Going on a ride down to Kerrville that weekend with my wife for I'd definitely be in. If for some reason the Kerrville ride cancels, I'll be there.

This still on? Leaning to the meet/greet/eat, but also like to get dirty from time to time..

No problem.

Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow morning than it is tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We decided to head south this morning and ride CTOR on the way home.

Maybe next year we'll make Red River.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back