• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: GONE - RS Taichi gloves, size small

Butte

Reaction score
First Name
Rachel
Full gauntlet perforated leather gloves with hard knuckles. These have spent most of their life hanging out in the garage, so still in decent shape. Pick up in Arlington.

PXL_20230226_210404351.jpg

PXL_20230226_210431376.jpg

1677451760539.jpeg

Are these women's gloves sizing? If not, what size do you wear in a women's sized glove, and how did these fit you?

Are these women's gloves sizing? If not, what size do you wear in a women's sized glove, and how did these fit you?
I don't believe these are women's sizing. I have long palms relative to finger length so finding gloves that fit is tricky. My favorite gloves are Rev'It, I have a pair of short leather gauntlets I'm wearing now for summer (size small, I think women's but not sure) and they're great for my weird hands. These gloves fit everywhere except the palms, I have the same issue I have with many gloves - where the fingers meet the rest of the glove digs into my finger webbing and hot spot real bad over time.

Edit to add - TLDR - I usually wear size small, but not all smalls fit me :zen:

Thanks Rachel. I'll take them for my daughter. Message inbound...

Back