• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rudy's Garage

Very nice. Looking forward to the adventure. I loved Roby, there’s nothingggg out there. I probably talked to the same cashier since that’s the only gas station.

Very interesting report. I like the video format. What did you use to edit the video?

I'm looking forward for the rest of the report in the future.

Very nice. Looking forward to the adventure. I loved Roby, there’s nothingggg out there. I probably talked to the same cashier since that’s the only gas station.

Thanks! I wouldn't doubt it. She was trying to convince us to go south to Sweetwater because she knew that area better, but it would have only added 50 minutes to our travel time, not including stopping for food. :brainsnap

Very interesting report. I like the video format. What did you use to edit the video?

I'm looking forward for the rest of the report in the future.

Thank you! I made this one in Movie Maker in Windows 10. I don't know whether I keep using Movie Maker, it doesn't play too nice with my 1080p 60 fps GoPro videos.

Back