• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sam’s Pie Run Reports

97d5fb27d52259477e46bbeb51a3b127.jpg

Sorry I missed it. Went to bed with an aching shoulder for some unknown reason. Woke up with it still stiff and sore and just didn't feel like riding. Hopefully the wife is sympathetic and I can postpone the yard work too...

Good crowd today. Close to 40 folks. The rain never got bad. It was windy! The last ten miles before getting there, the temp dropped from 70 to 55 in a few minutes, then it started raining pretty good for a bit. Had a great ride up and back!

Leon, I'm sorry I didn't come over to shake your hand and thank you for keeping these Pie Runs going... so thank you.

Brian, Jeff, Rich, Peter, JFink... it was nice to meet all of you. Scott, it was great to see you again and I really enjoyed the "saunter" through the woods after lunch. I'll have to pull the video from the bike camera at some point and see if it captured that longhorn by the side of the road as we came by.

... I'll have to pull the video from the bike camera at some point and see if it captured that longhorn by the side of the road as we came by.

Good meeting you too, Brian after all these years. That Longhorn was 'interesting', wasn't it? I am happy he wasn't more in the road! If you have that video, hopefully you can post it up.

Back