• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sam Houston Intercontinental Parking

Reaction score
I have a wedding to attend in Austin in a few months and my family is staying at the Sam Houston. I see on their website that parking on site is valet and self park is off site. Has anyone stayed here while traveling by motorcycle? Do they make space in valet parking for bikes? I have stayed at several hotels that do that. I really don't want my bike in a public lot overnight.

Sent from my XT1080

Sorry I can't help you with direct info but a couple of the hotels I have stayed at let me park my bike near the front area out of the way but close to the valet stand. You might just call the hotel and ask. Two hotels I stayed in actual told me to park in a special spot as it was in view of both security cameras and the front desk. Rare to find "bikers" working at a hotel.

Tom

Back