• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sam Houston NF

I'd rather go up there. But guy tomorrow isn't a member. Might go Tuesday, good group going, guess everyone is off.

I'd rather go up there. But guy tomorrow isn't a member. Might go Tuesday, good group going, guess everyone is off.
Yeah there's a lot of people there due to the holidays - of course you know you can take a non member as a guest

We pay money and do a lot of work for someone to pay 10 and enjoy it. Lol.

Since this thread is actually SHNF I'll stay with that - so my brother and I were riding there before Lake Conroe (but haven't been there since) and today we were discussing we'd like to go check it out - maybe you could lead us around as I'm assuming it's changed a bit since then :)

due to excessive rain the MUT will be closed at least through the weekend...stay safe and eat the blackeyed peas we need the good luck........

12-31-20

Don't be that guy, lol.
FB_IMG_1609435920616.jpg

Reactions: fly
I remember back in the 70's they had a National Enduro in the SHNF and Larry Roesler decided to ride an 80. The pic they took showed the bike buried with only the handlebars visible. Wish I could find that pic.

Reactions: fly
If its the one I remember it was February, cold as heck and rained from before the start to after the finish. 96 actual ground miles. I was on a 250 Penton GS. It was not fun!

8160d998-07ef-496f-91c3-b9c463f77873.png

SAM HOUSTON TRAILS COALITION​

BECOME A MEMBER​

HELP THE CAUSE​

Important Information!​

PLEASE READ AND PASS ON​

It's that time again! Time to renew your SHTC membership.

2020 is behind us...
2021 promises to be an exciting year for the SHTC:
  • RRT will be open soon!
  • Ready to launch the LSHT parking lot project!
  • Fundraising Efforts For The LSHT Bridge Project Are Going Well!
The Cycling, Equestrian, and At-Large Director positions will be open for election in May.
Memberships are for the calendar year. 2020 members who renewed in Q4 are all set for 2021.

If you have not renewed yet please click the link above or go to the SHTC web site and renew your membership. Thank you for your support of the SHTC.

Back