• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sam Houston NF

Problem is seems Rangers rarely bust them? Imagine fine us more than that. Federal offense.

Would seem so. How did you find out people were riding the trails yesterday or whenever it was?
They're bragging about it on Facebook.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1669511905570.jpg
    FB_IMG_1669511905570.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 65
"Always ask the Rangers if they’re available for communication. They’re not keyboard warriors, they actually open and close the trails.
I’m out here riding the Davy Crocket National forest today. I didn’t avoid the mud. Moto doesn’t avoid everywhere for rain."

"Why should it matter if some rebels ride regardless of closure? Hahah"

The idiots that are riding when the trails are closed are doing the following-
Making ruts that will last a long time 🤬
Causing ruts that hold water …. for a long time 🤬
Making trails not as fun for those who have all worked hard to improve and keep them open🤢
Breaking the law and setting bad examples 😡
Etc etc etc

Last edited:
"Any motorized vehicles on the horse trails in Davy Crockett will be IMMEDIATELY reported by the locals. It's not a cheap ticket either!"

Maybe he'll get caught in Davey Crockett one day.

I really hope he was just riding the roads, camping, and trying to puff his chest out.

I really hope he was just riding the roads, camping, and trying to puff his chest out.
Really don't know but he's a very experienced, high milage rider. He might be trolling but knows what we're talking about.

For those interested, all OPEN but Lake Loop as before. Enjoy.

Back