• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

San Antonio suspension work

grimsweeper

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Suggestions for getting lowering kit installed on Beta forks and shock locally? Instructions appear be relatively simple, don't have tools or experience to do it myself. Wish Cycle Works was still open.:-(

Keith Hertell at Road and Track Suspension on Nakoma Drive off of 281. He is the top suspension guru in central TX. I will be taking my 2nd bike to him to set it up. Google his shop name

For a Beta I would want a dirt oriented shop. 812 in Round Rock and Bill Deck in Cedar Creek (512-303-2472). Deck has been around a long time and is as good, honest and does work at a fair price.

True, about Bill Deck, I usually only think about him for motor work not suspension and forget he does it as well

Bill is my first choice for anything I don't want to do myself. There are some yoyo's out there. And he is almost five hours from me.

Taking suspension to Bill Deck, hourly rate very reasonable, familiar with Sachs suspension. Thanks y'all.

Back