• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

San Antonio

Reaction score
Hi yall,

Its been a while so I figured I would introduce/re-introduce myself to the forum. North Houston native recently relocated to just north of San Antonio (Boulverde) and looking for some good trails around here...had plenty to go ride around where I grew up but am lost out here. Currently i have a 2002 DR-650 i like to beat as much as possible. Have owned a few sportbikes in the past...

Hit me up if you know of any good areas around here!

I live up 281 in Spring Branch there's not much gravel around Bulverde its been chip sealed in the last 2 years are so. You have to go west are north west for gravel are dirt, now there are a lot of good roads to ride, sounds like we just need to get together one day and i can show you around all you need is gas money and a sack lunch, most any day of the week will do as i am retired just have to give my GF notice of my plans (ask permission)

Aaron

Welcome. I am also interested in learning the dusty roads around the SA area. I am from the area and moving back in a few months. I want to take up adventure riding.

Welcome. I am also interested in learning the dusty roads around the SA area. I am from the area and moving back in a few months. I want to take up adventure riding.
We're waiting

I live up 281 in Spring Branch there's not much gravel around Bulverde its been chip sealed in the last 2 years are so. You have to go west are north west for gravel are dirt, now there are a lot of good roads to ride, sounds like we just need to get together one day and i can show you around all you need is gas money and a sack lunch, most any day of the week will do as i am retired just have to give my GF notice of my plans (ask permission)

Aaron
Awesome...sounds like we should meet up sometime! I actually live off spring branch road off 46 but most people don't know where spring branch is it seems!

Thanks all for the welcome!

Y'all give me a days lead time and will go, toke GF to willow city loop yesterday (Tuesday) to see the see the flowers and that was a night mare with all the people.

Aaron

Welcome to TWT. If you are not busy this weekend come join us this Sunday for a little gathering of the clan. Be a good way to meet other riders from TWT. Thread below if you can attend sign on up. KP

Back