• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

San Saba “Pecan Capital of the World” ride - January 28th & 29th, 2012

Sorry for leaving out the details, I'm a man of a few words! Ha! Joe (dirtryder) and John (Endurorider) joined us in Goldthwaite on the beautiful GS's. Curtis (bultaco) and Chris (dirtbomb) with a special guest appearance by RickM for a short time and Clark with Glenda and Bernice joining us in San Saba.

Okay, Joe and John on the old GS's (which is the one in the blue pants?) Curtis? I know Chris from our Mexico tip a few years back. I am sure I have met RickM several times but have trouble picturing a face. Is that Clark in the second pic I posted?

Aahh, now I know where you got the inspiration for your DRZ, haha

041.jpg

_

Good point Silver bullet, we found a wildlife reserve north of Lampasas with camels, antelopes, and a whole host of exotic animals. Can't wait to return with more time to spend. That was Joe in the blue pants and this is Clark, RickM and Curtis.
P7090007.jpg
CIMG0625.jpg
P5280025.jpg

That's a fun road , ain't it mud? It was on my original Roll The Bones Rally Raid. I hit it every time through. That whole area is prime DS country.

Yeah, very nice road. A little too nice for Clark perhaps! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Hs4_YJ74k"]Clark almost takes a dip! - YouTube[/ame]

Back