• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday Breakfast at The Blue Hanger

I believe it is in Roanoke on 377 between 170 & 114 on the east side of 377

I believe it is in Roanoke on 377 between 170 & 114 on the east side of 377

Looks like I had a lot of belief as well. Sorry for the double post

How's the crowd on a Saturday morning? Tolerable? I need to put in a ride while the temperature is sub-lethal.

Yes, Dove Creek on Saturday. On Hwy 377 in Roanoke. About a mile south of where 114 crosses 377. Railroad tracks on the west side of the road and Dove Creek on the east side.

See you there

Yep, looks like it. I will be there at 0715 to 0730 at least. Will there be a ride after?

Finally back on my feet full time. Been really sick this year but looks like it's going to be a great the last 6 months of it.

Good to see everyone this morning and having some Guy time over breakfast.:eat:

Even met the new guys. Always fun to meet!

Just think an other 5 weeks and the weather will be a lot cooler.

Time to ride.
Curtis

Great meeting ya'll. I can't wait to do it again next Sat.

Finally back on my feet full time. Been really sick this year but looks like it's going to be a great the last 6 months of it.

Good to see everyone this morning and having some Guy time over breakfast.:eat:

Even met the new guys. Always fun to meet!

Just think an other 5 weeks and the weather will be a lot cooler.

Time to ride.
Curtis

Sorry to hear of your health problems, but its sounds like you're over it now. I'm so looking forward to the cooler weather and your reminder that its only 5 weeks away makes me happy! :rider:

Well, its time again. I will see Ya'll in the morning. I make sure to bring the noob questions.

I'll be there again tomorrow if I don't sleep in.
All depends on how my night goes. The meds I'm taking now don't always let me sleep at night.

Semi-new guy here. Friend of Fergie's. Going to try and make this if you'll have me. Will be on a wine red ST1100. Is 8am too late?

8:00 is fine. Just watch out for Fergie. He is down to his last 1 or 2 STs and he might need some parts from your bike. We all try to ride something else to keep him at bay

Back