• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: Saturday Breakfast - SkyLine Cafe

I'll have to think about how much I like y'all at 6:30 in the morning when it's 32*, but I'll probably be there.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys and Gal (Ellie) for the hospitality and conversation this morning at the
Sky line Cafe. I enjoyed it.
Ron
Wr250
305 dream
Hodaka ace 100

Shucks..
Missed it. I was down there yesterday and didn't know this was going on. Good Lord willing I will try to make it next month if this is a regular event.

Five bikes and three of them Triumph :clap:. A classic BMW and a wicked looking Yamaha. As one of the guys said, that is almost enough Triumphs to makes it a rally. Breakfast and weather and conversation were all first class. If you missed it, you missed out.

I'm late on posting here, but weather looks good for Saturday morning. Kind chilly at 38 but clear skies will warm it up. Hope to see anyone tomorrow.

when is the meet for 2/19 ?
I have a tiddler, Suzuki Van Van .
Have had others , but this is what I ride now.

Last edited: