• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

The company is always good. The food is always ok. But, man! Saturday's service was horrible.

New people? The one's I normally see there are pretty good.

New people? The one's I normally see there are pretty good.

Four, I think, were new to the Saturday morning breakfast though generally TWT regulars.
Sorry you missed out, Chris.

Four, I think, were new to the Saturday morning breakfast though generally TWT regulars.
Sorry you missed out, Chris.

LOL, my comment wasn't very clear. I meant were the people working there new?

Too bad about the service. How was the bacon?

-Jeff

I should've stuck with the bacon -- it's always good -- though, for some reason, yours was always burned. :lol2:
Inexplicably, I went with the sausage and found it a tad salty.

+1 on the sausage, . Missed you on Saturday Jeff. It's only 750 miles from you to the café. Ride down, get breakfast and then head home, you can make it a Butt Burner Gold run! :lol2:

This Saturday is the first one of October. Weather looks OK. 72 in the morning and a high of 78 with some chance of rain (30%). Barring a down pour at my place, I'm in.

Jessica and I are in St. Louis for a week of training for my other hobby -- Boys and Girls Club. I'll be absent this weekend. Have fun and remember: The sausage is salty.

Late response, but unless my alarm doesn't go off (or I sleep through it which has happened before) I should be there in the morning. See y'all tomorrow!

Forgive the thread jack, but is 315 north out of Palestine worth riding? Heading to Lindale later today. :sun:

Forgive the thread jack, but is 315 north out of Palestine worth riding? Heading to Lindale later today. :sun:

I'll admit to having not ridden it yet, but a lot of the others around here say it is good.

Late response, but unless my alarm doesn't go off (or I sleep through it which has happened before) I should be there in the morning. See y'all tomorrow!

Well, I slept thru it :oops:. Didn't set the alarm and it was 8 when I looked at the clock Got a ride in nonethless, east side road on Lake Tyler.

Probably too late now but I would highly recommend 315 from Palestine:thumb:

Sparky would probably agree!

DTCH6144-Edit.jpg

Back