• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

Saturday Jan 4 promises (at this writing) stunning motorcycling weather... perfect for riding to breakfast at Tyler Pounds Field.

Good turnout, 6. That's pretty good for any time we meet, but especially on a briskly cold day. Great to see y'all, nice way to start ouf the new riding year.

Yup... Very enjoyable and worth the bundling up efforts. Did I mention the 70 degrees this afternoon???? Add another 70 miles or so to the day. :rider:

Weather forecast shows 66 with a rain chance at 30%. Unless there's morning rain, I plan on riding for make breakfast. Cameron should also be there.

Unless there.s morning rain, I plan to be there, as well.

Accuweather says low in the upper 50s, highs in the low 70s. Pockets of drizzle. Unless it changes dramatically, I'm going to eat breakfast at Pounds Field.

Bill where are you?

y3yraqe6.jpg

Sent from my Droid

Please excuse any typos

Cameron and myself will be at the Skyline Café for the 1st Saturday breakfast meet tomorrow. From there we're headed to RPM Cycle for the grand opening of their new Honda showroom. Free food, drinks, door prizes, chance to win a Honda. Gonna be a nice day for riding, high of 75. Hope to see some riders tomorrow :rider:

If y'all are planning to go April 5th, I'll be there.

If y'all are planning to go April 5th, I'll be there.

My calendar, which I never trust completely, says Saturday, April 5 is Skyline Saturday. I'll be there when they unlock the door, barring something tragic or unforseen.

What?!? Looks like I can make it as well! (Barring unforeseen events.) See y'all there.

Back