• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

Had to miss this month. Spent yesterday in Fort Worth, got back very late, no way was I getting up at 5:30 AM to make it in time. See y'all next time.

Might be a bit showery in the a.m. but I expect it'll be dry enough to ride to the airport for victuals with like minded scooter-nasties.

Barring a cognitive dysfunction (I forgot), a mandatory labor based function (Honey-Do list), or a pre-planned socially oriented function (a family/friends visit), I plan to be there!

Tomorrow is the first Saturday, Skyline Cafe day. Weather looks good, no rain till the afternoon, so I plan to be there. Hope to get some company.

Last edited:
Upcoming 1st Saturday, so breakfast get-together at the Skyline Cafe. I'll be there, hope to see others can make it.

Back