• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

I'm often present and likely will be again. (This is about all the riding I'm getting these days.)

So... 8am and nobody showed.

Good excuse to head to What-a-burger. Maybe next month.

Last edited:
Not a good week for Jessica; we slept in and had breakfast (fantastic, by the way) with a roomful of Kilgoreos at the Burrito Shop.

I saw you guys there while I was meeting a friend for a flight review. I work out of KTYR, so I’ll have to plan to meet you guys next month. Looking forward to it!

I'd like to make it to the next one - pub610 I'm in Kilgore too so we could ride over there together

I saw you guys there while I was meeting a friend for a flight review. I work out of KTYR, so I’ll have to plan to meet you guys next month. Looking forward to it!

Ohh yeah? Where at? (I work in the control tower)

I've been here a while. I'm the young one. New guy is Scott. He's "new" but actually started here back in the 80s, after the Regan deal. Retired from GGGA

Awesome man, Udy and Floyd and one other guy are the ones I have met so far. Thanks for herding the cats, it can be a real circus at times. I remember one time you had a bonanza on the ground taxiing around confused and he started to taxi onto 13 when you had just cleared envoy for takeoff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome man, Udy and Floyd and one other guy are the ones I have met so far. Thanks for herding the cats, it can be a real circus at times. I remember one time you had a bonanza on the ground taxiing around confused and he started to taxi onto 13 when you had just cleared envoy for takeoff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The other guy is Dean. We're good friends. It can be a circus at times. Generally dead, punctuated with moments ranging from sheer terror to fun, and every variation in between

First Saturday is bearing down on us. No recent activity? I was planning on the Skyline for breakfast this Saturday, am I gonna be there alone?

Back