• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EAST TX: 2nd Saturday Breakfast - La Plazita, 11980 Hwy 64 75704

I'll have to think about how much I like y'all at 6:30 in the morning when it's 32*, but I'll probably be there.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Thanks Guys and Gal (Ellie) for the hospitality and conversation this morning at the
Sky line Cafe. I enjoyed it.
Ron
Wr250
305 dream
Hodaka ace 100

There's now two threads on the Saturday Skyline Cafe Breakfast. I'll post here to get this one posted also.

Gonna miss tomorrow's breakfast, headed to the NRA convention in Dallas instead. Y'll enjoy.

I'm actually off for once so I'll be there as well!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I expect to be at the airport tomorrow, You?

Shucks..
Missed it. I was down there yesterday and didn't know this was going on. Good Lord willing I will try to make it next month if this is a regular event.

Made it last month, with Skip, and went brain dead this month ��.

Nice breakfast was had. The museum there is worth the walk thru. Picked up the UH-1 for the Tour of Honor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1e2fd1f6444baf8fcf6b60c3f403535a.jpg

e772b31668c7b7de6542a2ec4a33773f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Made it!!!
Had a good time meeting the others and then a breakfast at the Cracker Barrel is never a bad thing. Great reason for a :rider:

Back