• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Saturday Morning West Fort Worth Breakfast

Yes, You stay on Rt12 and it will take you to Torrey. Just watch out for deer on Bolder mountain. Had a friend hit one several years ago and the following year I came **** close myself. Had to pull over and get the seat of the motorcycle out of my backside. Came within 10 feet of a very big buck. Never want to do that again.

Yes, You stay on Rt12 and it will take you to Torrey. Just watch out for deer on Bolder mountain. Had a friend hit one several years ago and the following year I came **** close myself. Had to pull over and get the seat of the motorcycle out of my backside. Came within 10 feet of a very big buck. Never want to do that again.

Looks like I'm hitting Zion National Park and then riding 9 out to 89 and then right on 12. I'm generating good deer karma now by feeding the ones in the front yard.

With both deer and Elk in the area you better double the amount of deer corn you put out.

Can’t this Saturday - it would be a long commute from Mena, AR. Have a Terlingua Omlet for me.

Cant believe its taken me this long to run across this post! I live a few miles from that place so I'll have to join in some Saturday. The menu looks fantastic.

Anybody up for tomorrow morning?? This could possibly be the special..

Attachments

• 1611815103754blob.png
    1611815103754blob.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 158
Back