• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Saturday Nov. 14, Eastside Trailhead

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
I'll be riding from the Eastside Trailhead Saturday November 14, KSU around 9:30. I will not be hauling the mail, just having fun and getting my groove back.

A little company would be nice.

Also, where can I get a current sticker?

Last edited:
Cycle Shack North in Conroe and Big D Yamaha in Huntsville. Or get it by mail and just carry your receipt with you.

I'm going to run a couple cables through the frame and rims. It will be in my truck bed backed into a parking spot.

I'm going to run a couple cables through the frame and rims. It will be in my truck bed backed into a parking spot.
If you were staying in Huntsville, I'd bring it to my house for you.

I'm going to Katy first to pick up some rims. I'm going to be fairly late getting in, and Conroe is on the way.

I am insured, but really hope I don't have go that route.

Alright, it's almost last call for the ride. I'll be out at the trailhead at 9am.

I survived and had a good time.

No crashes and the bike ran well. I took my time and did the outer loop clockwise.

Back