• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scavenger Hunt

I would like to thank you all for giving me loads of time to get this one :sun:

redbox.jpg

And this is a bonus one for Jay... :trust:

mable.jpg

How about a jetski? Bonus points if you actually get your bike on it! :lol2:

Wow your awesome. :lol2: That sign makes me smile every time I see it.

I know where that red box is.

Wow your awesome. :lol2: That sign makes me smile every time I see it.
HA! Outstanding! I've been thinking about doing this ever since you posted up - what - two months ago?

I know where that red box is.

I tried to get in the space right in front but a car pulled in just ahead of me. Or maybe it's an artistic angle. Yeah... that's it... artistic!

And they match your bike. :rofl:

If I'm one thing, I'm fashion forward when it comes to parking in front of random objects. Can't have them clashing with my purty machine! :lol2:

Example: The scavenger hunt item is a pink car. This is posted in the thread, and the first rider to take a photograph of their motorcycle with a pink car gets to choose the next "item". So any pink car would work in any location.

As I interpret the rules, my entry doesn't count since it is a stock photo from seven years ago. I just felt like sharing.

On a Vulcan 800
DSC00076_1.JPG

Same gato on mom's exercise bike
DSC00063_1.JPG

Photo's were taken the same day. Let the game continue...

Well, I'm not in charge but I like it! :thumb:

I 2nd the CATerpillar plant and I'm not in charge either so what's next? Nobody would of approved of my kat pictures!!

Well, if no one objects with my Cat-erpiller picture...how about a picture of your bike at a drive-in movie theater?

Drive in theater huh.... I think there is still one in Granbury.

That's good enough for me.....nice one:-)

You know, the weird thing is that the CAT sign had been taken down when I rode by on my way to work today. I took the picture on Saturday afternoon after Tricepilot's BBQ shindig. I plan to ride by the front of the facility on the way home to see if they removed that sign also. Plenty of cars there this morning, just no sign on the back side.

You know, the weird thing is that the CAT sign had been taken down when I rode by on my way to work today. I took the picture on Saturday afternoon after Tricepilot's BBQ shindig. I plan to ride by the front of the facility on the way home to see if they removed that sign also. Plenty of cars there this morning, just no sign on the back side.

That is weird. :-( Maybe it's just time for new CAT signs. Maybe with LOLcats this time?

Drive-in? Haven't seen one since back in Energy, IL :thumb: That will be very nice to see! I'm not sure the free movie in the park would count with their inflatable screen. They'd probably find a bike rolling across the lawn a bit irritating, too. :lol2:

That is weird. :-( Maybe it's just time for new CAT signs. Maybe with LOLcats this time?

Could be that it's time for new signs, but the plant just opened a year ago in mid-June. Maybe they noticed me spying on them with my super-secret-ninja camera and don't want other prying shutter-bugs to know what is going on inside that big building.

What's a drive in theater? I haven't seen 1 in 15 years.

The Caterpillar dealership in Irving changed its name to Holt.

...I haven't seen 1 in 15 years...

I rode by the spot where there used to be one in Seguin. There is not even a trace of it left. Over in Schertz, I can see the outdoor screen, inside a fence line, but the theater is no longer in operation.

Given the scarcity of these things, I think any outdoor movie-type setting or remnants of a drive-in theater would be acceptable. i.e. I've seen a guy in Corpus set up a projector in his yard and show a movie for the entire neighborhood on the side of his house. A shot of your bike in that setting should suffice.

Sometimes I feel like the world has moved on too far. Good thing we have movies about people going to drive-in movies! :thumb:

Back