• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scavenger Hunt

Okay, I went out and got a picture with a modern house with a dog run. They just built it this year. They just screened it in a few months ago.
479A84BA-792A-4EB9-9BA3-D5269B855F70.jpeg

Attachments

• 5863ECD8-28AF-4C6E-9BB1-98587380F71D.jpeg
    5863ECD8-28AF-4C6E-9BB1-98587380F71D.jpeg
    469 KB · Views: 142
Found. Okay, let's see if anyone wants to play. On my ride this evening I saw an HP along a side rode and remembered this post as I had seen it last week. I stopped and he was willing to let me grab a photo. I took two, one came out what appeared to be good and the one below. I have no idea what happened to the good one, not to be found anywhere. Oh well, with this one you get to see a bit of the RT, a small portion of my face and most of Officer J. Seemed like a nice guy. I do not talk to near as many officers as I did in my younger days, and that is a good thing!
Officer-j.jpg

Its amazing how many professional LEO you meet as you age rather when you were a da kid . And I've never met a State Trooper that wasnt .

Back