• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scavenger Hunt

Reaction score
First Name
JT
I have an idea for a game similar tag, but not limited by location. If there is enough interest I think this game could really take off. Much like the tag game all you need is your motorcycle, camera, and a bit of luck.

How it works:

There is an "item" that needs to have a photograph taken. A rider finds said item, takes a photograph of said "item" with their bike, then that rider posts up the picture and calls out the next item.

Example: The scavenger hunt item is a pink car. This is posted in the thread, and the first rider to take a photograph of their motorcycle with a pink car gets to choose the next "item". So any pink car would work in any location.

You can be creative as you want to be as long as the "item" is possible for everyone else to get, even if it needs a little searching.

Not a bad idea and I could possibly sit at work and play. When I first read it I thought of an old GPS game were someone would leave something somwhere and give the gps cordinates to find it.

Yep...I play this over at volusiariders dot com. We play "you and your bike with whatever item/location/situation.."

Start it up, I'm game here as well.

Just to clarify a bit more, this is not searching for a physical item (such as a toy or stuffed animal, but something you can park your bike next to similar to the TAG game)

OK, first "item". Take a photograph of your bike at a historical marker.

So do these photos have to be taken "after" the scavenger is named, or can they be photos taken from before the scavenger is named that you have saved?

Ok now find a car with a crazy paint job

Attachments

• rsz_1100_0366.jpg
    rsz_1100_0366.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 406
Ok now find a "Beauty Parlor & Chainsaw Repair night club"
Must be on the sign.

At first I read that and I was like ***? lol

Your scavenger item/location is a bit specific, and it might limit some people depending on their mileage to that location. If no one gets this after a while, perhaps you can generalize it a bit more? I know exactly what your "item" is, but unfortunately I will not be able to get over there this weekend. Hopefully someone will be able to grab it! :)

If no one can get it I can change it to something less specific. Maybe someone in the Denton area can grab it.

The rule we follow on te other one is that if the target is not hit within 1 or 2 weeks, the poster can hit their own target to keep the game moving.

Targets should be somewhat generic so that everyone can play regardless of location.
Posted via Mobile Device

How bout a truck with a crazy paint job.
img1301844145762.jpg

And to keep it easy and the new game rolling bluebonnets they are everywhere right now.

lol that is one crazy looking truck, and every bit ugly. :rofl:

IMG_0008.jpg

One short bus... retired like me!

Next up longhorns.... Real live ones with hair and hooves. No fiberglass or plastic replicas or U.T. alum.

It's nice to live in the country these are two houses down from me. New tag slug bug.

Attachments

• rsz_100_0397.jpg
    rsz_100_0397.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 353
If no one can get it I can change it to something less specific. Maybe someone in the Denton area can grab it.

I can do that for you :) 1/2 mile from my house and I was just at my fave Italian place, too! HA! Cracked me up (even though I'm late to the party).

Hmm... mullet...mullet...mullet...:ponder:

The current item has been up forna week. If no one gets it by the end of the day Zombierider can you choose a new item?

I told Elcolon I was gonna have to cut a mullet in my hair to get it. Then he suggest we meet at the barber shop. I need a haircut but not a mullet not even for 5mins.

Back