• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - Schuberth C3 Pro (XL) | Helmet w/ SRC communication

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
Offering my ~4.5 years old helmet.
It has been well cared, but it fell from the seat to a gravel road and has two ‘chips’.

Included is the integrated SRC Bluetooth communication system with built in radio.

The Sun visor was slide was fixed by Schubert in California two weeks ago.

It does not have the Pinlock.

Asking 265.00, shipping / insurance included. Local pick up, $250.00

1f97295618410c0bfadbcbd5412aff47.jpg

9fe81c71df58934ec76d4d7b70a7e91c.jpg

9f89e136cbd4e6e596cd2ac0d74e37cb.jpg

cd35e80bfe1a3eb257788fef747b9006.jpg

3a8a069a0e71a7e6a253a320f3520991.jpg

0cdc5e08ab945e1fbf936362cb9d6412.jpg

4c965d4d348c7db7a87f3c19fd5f48a3.jpg

47fd12b83c1142d27819361e7922d3bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Schubert C3 Pro (XL)

Forgot to mention, the original collar is included, with a USB charging cable.
If the box fits inside the helmet box, I’ll include, if no just the collar and cable.

2f20b053588825f707d7197866abc805.jpg

Re: Schuberth C3 Pro (XL) - Helmet FS

So far, only one intereste party from Craigs . . . :eek2:

How is your day going and thank you for the swift response to my mail in reference to your post. I am really interested in the item and want to make an outright purchase of the item; So please kindly withdraw the advert . I am a very busy man and won't have chance to come to check it up due to my work Schedule and work frame but regarding the payment, I will arrange with my clerk who will prepare and overnight the payment asap to you but I will like to inform you that I will be paying with a Certified Check from my Bank and it will be delivered to you via United Postal Service (UPS), so I'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check. Meanwhile i am happy to inform you that i will be offering you additional $50 with the payment to secure the item for me and for you to be sure that i am a serious Buyer.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION NEEDED

1. Name to be on the payment
2. Address to mail the check to (Not P.O box for direct delivery)
3. The Last Asking price
4. Cell phone # for easy contact

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have the check deposited and its cleared. I hope we handle this in good faith while waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Rihana Fred

No interest . . . ?

The SRC - PRO Communicator sells for more than the asking price.

Checking again for interest.
As stated, the helmet includes the SRC Pro communicator.

I wonder how many suckers these guys get. That's bad when you try to sell something have to weed out the scammers/thieves!

Re: Schuberth C3 Pro (XL) - Helmet FS

So far, only one intereste party from Craigs . . . :eek2:

How is your day going and thank you for the swift response to my mail in reference to your post. I am really interested in the item and want to make an outright purchase of the item; So please kindly withdraw the advert . I am a very busy man and won't have chance to come to check it up due to my work Schedule and work frame but regarding the payment, I will arrange with my clerk who will prepare and overnight the payment asap to you but I will like to inform you that I will be paying with a Certified Check from my Bank and it will be delivered to you via United Postal Service (UPS), so I'll need you to provide me with the following information to facilitate the mailing of the check. Meanwhile i am happy to inform you that i will be offering you additional $50 with the payment to secure the item for me and for you to be sure that i am a serious Buyer.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION NEEDED

1. Name to be on the payment
2. Address to mail the check to (Not P.O box for direct delivery)
3. The Last Asking price
4. Cell phone # for easy contact

I will make arrangements for the pick up as soon as you have the check deposited and its cleared. I hope we handle this in good faith while waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Rihana Fred

Sadly your size will not fit my head or I would snag this up in a heartbeat. It is the same helmet that I am currently using and is by far the best helmet I have ever owned. Quiet, light and all day comfortable which cost SIGNIFICANTLY more than what you are asking. Someone is going to get a nice package deal here. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdc
If you weren’t so far away I would ride over and try it on...but I don’t want to spend 3 hours in traffic lol. Looks good though.

If you weren’t so far away I would ride over and try it on...but I don’t want to spend 3 hours in traffic lol. Looks good though.

Would you drive 2 hours to Austin?

You going to the meet and eat in Burnet on Sunday?

No... but I'm going tonight or Sunday and can leave it with my son (Zilker area) and you could check it some other time.

I wouldn’t go to the trouble. I will try to find one locally that I can try on and if it’s going to be something that fits I will holler at you if it’s still available. Zilker is about 2 1/2 hours from me and I doubt I will mess with it unless I know it will fit.
Do you have any experience with Shoei helmets? Do the XL’s fit in a similar way?

I wouldn’t go to the trouble. I will try to find one locally that I can try on and if it’s going to be something that fits I will holler at you if it’s still available. Zilker is about 2 1/2 hours from me and I doubt I will mess with it unless I know it will fit.
Do you have any experience with Shoei helmets? Do the XL’s fit in a similar way?

No experience with Shoei..

Back