• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scorpion EXO 400 / 700 Face Shields - GONE

Reaction score
I've got a clear, dark, and self darkening face shields that fit Scorpion Exo 400 and 700 helmets, and maybe some other models. I'm not sure when Scorpion changed their face shield design so it may be a long shot that anyone would have helmets for these. But these are free to anyone that can use them.

Private message me if you're interested.

Attachments

• 2021-03-05 14.16.52.jpg
    2021-03-05 14.16.52.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 239
Hi MagnaMan! It just so happens that I'm still using a Scorpion Exo 400 helmet that needs a new face shield. It is very generous of you to offer these for "free"! Do you still have them? If so, I would be happy to send you the cost of shipping and a little something for yourself. Thanks again for the offer!

Sorry. I just saw this post. Not sure why I didn't get emailed about it. I had a couple of people private message me so I shipped them based on those messages.

Back