• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Seeking a Honda XL (not SL or XR) 70

I learned to ride on a mid 70s XL 70 in the early 80s. It was blue in color and a lovely bike.

My parents were too cautious and would not buy one. This particular one belonged to my cousin, who recently passed away last year.

Correction: The 2023 Texas Tiddlers Endurance Run is scheduled for Saturday May 27th at Boles Field in Shelby County.
:rider::rider::rider:

That's great. I had no chance when if it was going to be May 20th weekend. That's the same weekend as the Texas Tour in Schulenburg (classic USA cars).

The 27th might be doable. I've tried for years to ride with you guys on the tiddlers. Maybe this is it.

That's a nice example. I'm in Big Bend right now (and forgot my phone at home!!), but will give you a shout when we get back in a couple days.
What ever happened to this guy? One post. What was his deal?

What ever happened to this guy? One post. What was his deal?
A lot happened in the six months since I started this thread, up until he posted, so really wasn't as interested anymore. The fact that he would never give me a price was also a turnoff. He probably still has the bike if anyone is interested.

A lot happened in the six months since I started this thread, up until he posted, so really wasn't as interested anymore. The fact that he would never give me a price was also a turnoff. He probably still has the bike if anyone is interested.
Roger that...

Back