• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

PANHANDLE: Selling a collection of parts from a '07 CBR1000RR and '02 CBR954RR

Reaction score
CBR1000RR parts --->
Parts were all sourced from an '07 1000RR. They are used, they show signs of wear, some are damaged. I'm attaching what I feel are descriptive photos and trying to describe them as best as possible. If you have additional questions or need additional photos of something, please ask.

This bike was in a pretty considerable wreck...is was mostly disintegrated. These parts are all that I feel are safe to use as is or are repairable.

All prices are as shipped to the domestic United States.

Front forks. The right side fork tube took a hit. It's crimped at the fork seal and there's a dent midway up. The fork does not compress. Internals may be salvageable. The left side is intact. It shows wear (rock chips an scrapes from age) but appears undamaged. It compresses and dampens properly. $125

Front wheel. Shows normal road use. There are some scrapes from tire changes. It spins smoothly on the bearings but as with any used wheel I highly suggest replacing the bearings before using ( seriously you should do this with any used wheel). $200 SOLD

Rear wheel. This wheel took a hit. There is damage to the rim. This damaged area is about 1/8" offset. It had a tire on it and was holding air and bubble balances...I think it's okay to use, but it's not perfect. It turns smoothly but the bearings should be replaced (always replace used bearing). The rotor is well within tolerance and the sprocket appears to be in good shape. $100

Front right rotor. Well within tolerance and no runout. Two of the buttons are damaged...I don't know if possibly a disc lock was cut off and got them or is it's corrosion. $5,000,000 or make an offer.

Triple tree. upper bearing race is rusted, bearings that are present are shot (have I mentioned my opinion on used bearings?). The clamps appear intact but they are used and have scratches and blemishes. The ignition switch is included but no key and the harness is cut. $100 shipped.

Stock steering damper. I don't know...$15? It seems people don't consider these to be worth paperweights.

Front left caliper. Appears to be in good shape, does have some scratches and dings. $45

CBR954RR parts --->
Lot more of these so easier to just answer questions if they come up.

All the parts are used and show signs of wear. They came off running, riding bikes that I broke down to build a dune buggy. These are the leftovers.

Worth noting:

The rear wheel with a tire...tire is in pretty good shape but certainly not new.

Full pump is in working condition and came from a running bike, but the wiring harness was ripped off...pump works great, the manifold/housing thing needs work...see pictures.

Both swingarms shown have a broken spool mount.

If someone wants to make an offer FOR EVERYTHING I'd be more than happy to entertain it. I'd like to see it all go to someone in one shot. I need to make room for a new project.

Back