• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Selling the D3300+lenses. X100T is my baby.

Reaction score
I've got serious money in Nikon lenses but since I bought the X100T, I've only used it twice. I'm not aspiring to be a pro, but the Fuji takes such great shots (since I've figured out how to make it work), that hauling around the Nikon and the 6 lenses seems to be an inconvenience. I had (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome), and am kicking the habit.
Easy to carry in a smallish Domke bag, with the wide angle and the 50mm conversion lens, light weight, and the "Classic Chrome" and "Velvia" settings are quite pleasing.

I couldn't agree more. The X100t just flat out works. I am, however, keeping my Nikon mound of stuff.

Good luck with the sale of yours.

Hopefully said buyer didn't take advantage of or see yesterday's Cyber Monday deal at Best Buy. :D

Deal still on, might help with pricing if needed.

Last edited:
Hopefully said buyer didn't take advantage of or see yesterday's Cyber Monday deal at Best Buy. :D

Deal still on, might help with pricing if needed.

What's best buy's deal?
Edit: just went and looked and that's a really good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't believe Daytrader was posting a For Sale thread to actually try and sell it here. Rather, the post is in the Equipment sub-forum and these are his observations and his comparison of the two. :deal:

Like you I am a Nikon and x100t (upgraded from the x100) owner. I only travel with the x100t and I am really happy with the results. I still use the large setup with my D800 and big lenses for more formal portrait and studio work, but the x100t + Samsung S6 capture most of my images these days!

Back