• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

September meet and greet Sunday the 8th

Great run today good to see yall
Even if sting fall down and go boom in a low water crossing! He be ok

My family—my brother rode his Harley from Copperas Cove, JT rode in from east of Austin, my sis, her hubby, my mom and I caged it.

We made a late showing (family tradition) but it was cool to see Randy and Irish for a few minutes and then enjoy a great meal.

Thanks Drew, choosing this location triggered a family get together- something we don’t do often enough.

Thanks Drew for putting another successful RTE together. Had a great ride both ways, though I did have a bit of excitement on the return trip. Just call me Splash.

Made it to Opie's precisely at 11:00 as did Randy who remembered me from a 2014 (Yes KP, you've been doing this a long time) MGE in Boerne back when I was riding a Honda NT700V. I had 170 miles for the day and took a new road (Old Spicewood Rd) for me over from Cypress Mill. Came across lots of cattle guards and nice hilltop views along the way. Really enjoyed the food selection Drew. Thanks.

Last edited:
Great meeting everyone. Thanks for organizing this.
Looking forward to some riding and camping this fall.

Bill

Thanks again Drew, for another great meet and eat. Neat place and good food.

Thank you all for joining in. It was nice to visit with Bill and all you regulars. Thanks for the shells Tom. I had some killer ribs and brisket, some of the best I have ever had. I think I can easily become a regular there. Sorry to hear about your spill Sting. Hope you and the bike came out okay? Spirit what time did you get there? Thanks to Kory and Monte for the ride back towards home. Nice to ride in a group instead of alone. Appreciate all who braved the Texas heat to break bread with us. Fixing to start working on one for October.

Opies usta have a big pot o free beans everyday....dam economys gettn tite

Still too far for me in this furnace

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk
They had two different kinds of beans free when we were there Rod. Saw plenty of folks taking advantage of them.

Drew, you were still there when we pulled up. But I think we just missed each other. You must’ve left while I was talking with Randy in the parking lot or waiting in line to get food!

Attachments

• E47AE030-EBBE-4424-A6C2-B058A21A8F8E.jpeg
    E47AE030-EBBE-4424-A6C2-B058A21A8F8E.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 157
Drew, thanks for a great get-together at a fantastic place.

I enjoyed chatting with Greg (@RT_Slim) again and Gina, JT briefly. And I met Arlene and Aaron who turned out to be my neighbors about 5 miles away and ride exactly the same bike as mine. Fun day, fun ride. Cheers, everyone!

Back