• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: September meet n greet n eat

This hasta be a first.....
One KWTX weather or not sez 60 50 30% F S & S
Another KWTX sez 50 60 40%....hmmmm
I guess theyre coverin all the bases....but I wonder on what basis??!
Im beginnin ta think we'll be fine Sat & Sun

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Whoz willin ta dodge any rain Saturday comin down ta Llano for a motel (or campin?) that nite...
Saturdays rain now looks to be more of an evenin event (hear that camper Drew)
If we quit ridin around 4-5pm...things should be fine
Lone Star Motel has rooms for $70...1 or 2 beds

Is this ride street only or also dirt?

When and where is the meet Saturday? Would like to meet some of you guys.

(if weather permits)

Last edited:
Pavement only for me....if the weather holds to current prognostications

Pavements sounds good to me. I just want to know if its okay to tag along Saturday as a new guy around here and what's the planned meeting place/time for the Saturday ride to see if I can make it.

Otherwise I might just tag along Sunday (weather looks better that day).

My plan is to leave Granbury before 7 Sunday morning and blast down 281.

Then meander back north on FM and county roads. No predetermined course or agenda other than be in my shop before dark

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saturdays ride may be a last minit decision
Im in Waco & thats my leavin spot...wnw of town. Could meet anywhere in between

Are you still eating with us Sunday? Maybe the after ride will be less wet???:sun:

It looks like I'll join sunday only for breakfast and rides after if it happens! I'm looking to explore the area since I'm new.

Cool. Make sure to introduce yourself so we will know who you are. The rides are amazing and should not be missed.:rider:

If Sat is a wash (& my Tenere needs ta be) I'll jus ride down Sun mornin with the usual suspects. After eatin ride is still fair game

Looks like the washin machine is gettn started this afternoon.... Maytag!
80% chance does it for me
We'll see ya'll tomorro...for brkfst & a goatpath deluxe

Drew, sorry something came up and I’m going to cancel.
See you next time.

For ya'll northerners willing ta brave the said schmain.... My after brkfst paved goatpath deluxe ride will NOT be heddn any further south... Rather...it will take in a bit of the immediate area...then meander northish while coverin even more skinny pavement.

Ya'll southerners still wont end up too far from weirdness (thats capitol W) either if ya wanna hang a while

Last edited:
My plan is to leave Granbury before 7 Sunday morning and blast down 281.

Then meander back north on FM and county roads. No predetermined course or agenda other than be in my shop before dark

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I guess I am in with Mitch, not going to the WMC though, I figure walking will almost be optional in the evening tomorrow. But, if there are no long dirt roads this time, should be good. I did discover you don't want to try standing on the pegs on a FZ1, reminds me of doing that on a gixxer. Another no breakfast morning until we get down there. Should be fun.

Anyone riding the after breakfast ride with mr2mch please chime in so he will have a head count.

Still in for breaky

In for a Rad Rod Ride ..

Back