• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Server Busy Errors

In GOOGLE CHROME ONLY. Edge and Mozilla good. Wonder why Chrome? Hummm..... :ponder:

You may find, like I did, that Chrome was doing all sorts of strange things (including the screen jittering). I corrected by un-installing Chrome and installed again. Everything went to normal and I haven't had an issue since (knock on wood). It's like the longer it's installed the more corrupted it can become?

Hmmm... maybe that is why I never have issues with Chrome. I only recently installed it back around the time I switched over to the new forum software so I could see how things look in Chrome. It has run perfectly for me.

Try starting chrome in safe mode. Probably an extension

OK, good suggestions. As my first try, I am in safe mode in Chrome to see what happens. This post is being written in that manner. Will see what results this produces before clearing cache and cookies. Those get cleared on a semi-regular basis so am not certain that will help. The only extension I have for Chrome is there Spell/Grammar check and it is on other computers with no issues. At this point, NO JITTERS! So, safe mode/incognito is working properly. Next will clear cache and cookies and see if it works in regular mode. This is the most typing I have been able to do in the new format and it behave. Thanks for the direction and ideas. We are on to something!

OK - this is entry After clearing cache and cookies in Chrome. Last time cleared was last of November? Don't know why, but I like to perform the "cleaning" thing about every 30-45 days. So, hopefully this suggestion will work as well as the Safe method.... Uh oh... NOPE. It is jittering. Clearing cache & Cookies did not work.

Well, a spell grammar check extension would be my first guess, as it's processing as you work.

Last edited:
Well, at least I know it is not an issue with the forum :-P

Back