• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SETEX 200

_RG_

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
This ride was originally posted up in 2012 by Silsvee. It was recently rediscovered as a route and magically turned into a track. I have not ridden it and offer it up as nothing more than a potential addition to our East Texas canon.

If others have experience with this ride please post up.

GPX viewer

Attachments

• SETEX 200.gpx
    146 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
Not having a GPS, where abouts is this ride? South of Houston?

Not having a GPS, where abouts is this ride? South of Houston?

I don't know the exact route but this should be in deep east Texas, east of Livingston towards Woodville/Jasper.

Screenshot_2016-11-30-10-03-35_zpskykf5cyu.jpg

I'm available Friday, if you'd like some company. Oops! Looks like Friday is out for me now. If you still go, post up pics/vids/report. Start a new thread though in the Ride Report section, just to keep this GPS section uncluttered. Have fun!

Last edited:
We can’t commit all day so I’ve made it a smaller loop. We will probably eat lunch in warren. Starting at the “start” in kountz planning to leave my house in Lumberton at 9

Attachments

• 08172C83-9FA0-480B-B2EA-E2D8F13DE772.png
    08172C83-9FA0-480B-B2EA-E2D8F13DE772.png
    824.1 KB · Views: 207
We can’t commit all day so I’ve made it a smaller loop. We will probably eat lunch in warren. Starting at the “start” in kountz planning to leave my house in Lumberton at 9
Witch way will you be going clock wise or counter clock wise? I'm coming from Sam Rayburn Dam and will be heading South from Dam B to Kounce so if your going counter clock wise I might meet you somewhere on your route, I'm on a Honda CRF250L👍

We will be leaving from my house in Lumberton about 8:30-9. Going to kountz and grabbing the route going clockwise.

Great!

We are planning to do the whole 200 this Friday. 5-8 bikes.
Ok looks like it will take me 1:35+ min to get to Kountze trying to figure if I want to meet you along the way or ride to Kountze and backtrack. How long does it take you to get to Warren crossing?

Back