• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

***SOLD*** Shoei Multitec XL Helmet FS

LaserDave

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I paid 400 bucks for this at Cycle Gear a few years back, wore it one good season, got another from someone here so I also have a white one, and as they say in tough times, only one head, need only one helmet. Make an offer. You pay shipping, it comes in original box with the helmet bag thing.

DSCN5387.JPG

DSCN5388.JPG

DSCN5389.JPG

Yes my good friend. and soon to be a noggin Sharing Two wheeler
Consider it sold I will PayPal you give me instructions You said you wore it for a season I have to know are you not a ******* Democrat if so I’m going to have to De louse it. Nuralizer it. If you’re a good for nothing redneck then god bless you Just know that you’re how helmet is going to another decrepit like yourself

Sorry for the crazy email had a few beers this morning
send me PayPal instructions
I’ll also include a tip to two wheel Texas for the introduction/Intermediary transaction

Yes sir, just another old decrepit deplorable recycled redneck hobo tryin' to get through whatever's left of this life.
Ain't botherin' no one.

PM coming.

Oh yeah, my CAF B-17 Crew sticker is still on the back.
I can take it off, or leave it on and you can tell some great lies.

DSCN5412.JPG

Always keep legacy items never rename a boat own up to the ugly girl you screwed along time ago And most important it seems we both have in common always tell the truth such a simple concept
Let’s do keep in touch if you don’t mind and ride sometime soon
Peace brother and merry Christmas

Back