• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Shop Amazon and help support TWT -- No Longer Available

Finally remembered to use the link, that sure is an easy way to help out the site. Thanks!

How NSA does it get?
Can you track where the money is coming from?
Who spent what on what?

:tab On my end, all I can see is what has been purchased, when it was purchased, what the price was and my percentage. I cannot see who purchased what. I cannot tell what things might have been purchased together or by a given person.

Is there a way to tell what items qualify ? I have an Amazon gift card I need to use .

Last edited:
Thanks :doh: In my defense I did search the word " qualify" before asking my question, don`t know how I missed that though :giveup:

Just purchased a six pack (of moto oil) using the Amazon TWT link.

Scott, in your signature you have the current and previous month's Forum Supporter Donation totals. Would you be inclined to add the Amazon shopping totals also?

Just purchased a six pack (of moto oil) using the Amazon TWT link.

Scott, in your signature you have the current and previous month's Forum Supporter Donation totals. Would you be inclined to add the Amazon shopping totals also?

I will check. I think Amazon emails a monthly summary. I am still waiting on my first payout from sales in November...

Amazon.com is primary shopping site for me, spending there thousands of dollars every year. I'm using TWT link every time when I go there. I hope it will help to keep this forum running.

Trying to do my part. Laptop battery just ordered off site. I wish I would have remembered last week when I bought black tea and a Tomahawk. No, the two do not go together. :eek2:

Thanks Sharkey!

Did you get the Givi keys to work?

Thanks Sharkey!

Did you get the Givi keys to work?

Yep thanks. I had Frank at MonkeyWrench change it out for me yesterday. I put the Givi rack I bought off the FJR forum on a couple days ago and the rack and box is going on today. :rider:

Back