• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Short story...

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
The GSA has needed inspection and registration since March. I finally got out and did it. I rode from Round Rock over to Cedar Park to my favorite inspection spot. Waited 20 minutes, inspection took 5. Then I headed out and drifted into Austin for lunch. Hit the normal Thursday meet up spot, Billy's, albeit a day late. Picked up a Cobra burger and 512 Pecan Porter to go and headed home. Not anything epic like when I used to run out for breakfast and end up in Fredericksburg, but better than sitting at home. I keep talking about selling that bike, but then I ride it and wonder why. Well, then I ride the K1600 afterwards and remember why. šŸ¤£

I've started getting out more on the ct90 while the wrench has the sl350. It's been great to explore the local area and take a sack lunch to the lake. Lots and lots of city parks around here.

What I am missing is a big adventure to Arkansas or Big Bend. Nothing like that so far this year and I'm getting anxious.

Back