• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Short trail rides

Its a Sweet place to ride. Not a member but raced there many times. Maybe someone will invite me one day? (wink)

Its a Sweet place to ride. Not a member but raced there many times. Maybe someone will invite me one day? (wink)
Deal if you can put up with my slow butt. Lol. What's good for you?

I'm going to Red River tomorrow. Anytime after Wednesday. I can work with any schedule you have. Its getting warm out there.

I'm going to Red River tomorrow. Anytime after Wednesday. I can work with any schedule you have. Its getting warm out there.
Going up Wednesday at 11, or usually on Tuesdays.

@GSTJOHN, caught a root and barreled roll down this hill. Little trackside repair and couple of bruises, all good. Was really hot today, cut into the mileage.

I've been over that section half a dozen times and cleared it fine. Rob put a Hex on me....lol.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Met @WFO75080 at Cycleland Tuesday morning. It was a scorcher, got a little late start since he got lost getting there, GPS took him to property managers home in town, he has a sweet KTM and is a very good rider. We did 27 miles and heat won. But while 3 were smart and parked it, Brian S. and I did 10 more miles at high noon, 36 total for the day. I'm whipped today.

Good to meet you!

Rob,
If I can ride half as good as you when I’m your age Ill be a happy man! It was great to ride some different terrain.

Sad to say, the ride with @WFO75080 was my last trip up to Cycleland. Between battle with Covid-19, returning to work, and main riding guy, @GSTJOHN out with injury, haven't made it back. Need to get up there.

Did 12 miles with @GSTJOHN yesterday late. He did great less than 3 months from hip replacement. Came back today for 32 more miles. Enough for an old guy. Trails really dry and sandy but Temps were great today. This was my longest ride since Covid. Whipped when I got home, not sure if old age or carry over from being sick.

Last edited:
Thanks to @fly for setting up a great SHNF ride today. Had 7 of us. @fly , @GSTJOHN , David, Lee, Randy, and YZ guy. Little more moisture would have been good but there was not much dust. Great Monday.

Reactions: fly
Back