• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Short trail rides

Jason said

He is, but won't be running a full season didn't sound like. Not sure if Russell is racing or not.
Looking forward to actually squaring up with him. Lap times seemed close.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Trying to decide if I want to go to Nac! Is 46* too cold for me today to ride the dirty bike? hmmm. It's too cold for me to ride back roads, but the dirt bike maybe.

Too lazy to load and run up there for a short stay. Going to bundle up and ride the forest roads for a while!! Too pretty to stay inside.

Have never found it too cold to ride Nac. Those trails warm you up quick! And having that warm shower/bathroom made dressing nice too.

I bet that sand at Cycle Land is hero dirt for the next several days. Red River should be good by Sunday.

0105211308_HDR.jpg
SHNF dirt road ride and little checking on the trails.

Out in the back yard today ........

Attachments

• DFF563F7-33B9-49E3-BB5C-62F2E92BA584.jpeg
    DFF563F7-33B9-49E3-BB5C-62F2E92BA584.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 198
  • CA246836-B1D9-42D1-BDC8-00CD18D0C639.jpeg
    CA246836-B1D9-42D1-BDC8-00CD18D0C639.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 204
Nice, I'm tempted but got to get more than we have now. But maybe.

I got called into work yesterday and today, this part-time gig ain't much part-time except in money! lol. Anyway, supposed to be off Thursday, heading to Cycleland with a few guys! They'll be there either way, just hope I can join in. Nacogdoches had 6" of snow, should be interesting. Some slop and definitely limbs down, maybe trees!

Well, way worst than I thought. Might have been snow but did damage of a major ice storm. Branches, big limbs, and even some trees were down everywhere. Got some 2 track cleared to get around property. Probably 7 or 8 miles of trail cleared by couple of crews. Lot of work ahead.

Hope to get to Cycleland today for a short ride before this week rain begins!

Back