• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Show us your stickers/decals

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
I'm not really one of them, but I know a LOT of riders like to put stickers and decals on their bikes, luggage, helmets, etc,... So if you ARE one of those folks, or you have just seen some cool stickers/decals on someone else's bike, post up some pics.

Top left - two LEO/Toy run stickers. Bottom left - Witness Program stickers for Alexander Schmitt's SaddleSore 1000 and Bun Burner 1500 rides, both entirely done within the city limits of Phoenix. Windshield bottom - TWT, AMA, Patriot Guard, Tour Of Honor, 344th Bombardment Sqdrn patch, Big Money Rally sticker and I forget what the far right one was. Below the windshield - some of the 40+ state flags signifying the states I've ridden in, IBA sticker, a very faded Memorial 1K sticker, a Mile Eater sticker, my 344 Tour Of Honor number which coincides with my dad's 344th Bombardment Sqdrn, Natl Parks lifetime sticker on the far right. Center of the fairing - Arizona in-state SaddleSore 1000, and below that the New Mexico in-state SS1K.
Front.jpg

Top to Bottom, L-R: Concours Owners Group, 2018 Kactus Kilo 1K rally, 344th patch, 344 TOH, George Wyman Memorial Project (I'm a financial supporter), Mike Eater, AZ in-state SS1K, IBA, NM in-state SS1K, TX 100 Club (lifetime), TOH, and TWT (2). Lower left cowl: Back the Blue flag. Lower right cowl (not shown) Wounded Warrior Project.

image00000136.jpeg

Not exactly a sticker, but what I'm most proud of. 47H, 39M.

And below the plate backer is my AMA AMPAC "I ride, I vote" sticker.

50CC plate backer.jpg

As an incentive to ride with the club more often (Ride 'Em Don't Hide 'Em) I had some football helmet award stickers made. Give them out to the riders that show up for a club ride.

And... BMW doesn't make an "S" model of the new Waterboxer motors. So, with a razor blade, I turned my RS into an S. An HP version no less!

One of our club members as a sideline does dual-sport rides like the BDRs... copied my idea and gives out these for the attendees of his dirt rides. Kokopeli man/BMW Motoman hybrid.

A touch different but I am building a new battle vest. (It is a metal music thing) it is not uncommon to personalize it. The size is just perfect to fit over my Perfecto style jacket (That is by design) I am still messing around with the layout.

Specific to motorcycle stuff. (I am actually thinking about moving this to the top but I am also eating on a few more patches).

Just one. And it's on the plastic portion so no paint is hurt if I change my mind and want to peel it off.

Attachments

• 20190211_111542_resized.jpg
    20190211_111542_resized.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 165
I ahd stickers till tis last mud race, all gone, lol.

Collected a few from some of the places I go, but I put them on my boxes, so when I am not traveling they just sit in my shop.

Attachments

• IMAG0457.jpg
    IMAG0457.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 162
I just stick em on my beer frige in the shop.

Last edited:
Back