• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sidi Adventure Rain boots Gortex size US 10. Eur 44

jbh

These have been worn about 5 times. Great condition boots. $150 local pickup in DFW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

South Tex

Forum Supporter
Agreed. I got the same pair in size 11 and they were comfortable from day one. I paid wayyy more.

South Tex

Forum Supporter
I think they may be perfect for you. I wear 11.5 in work boots and my sidis are 11. Plus there’s lots of adjustment in the 3 straps

Kman198

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the quick reply. Sounds like something That might work. I’m a bit south of you, need to figure out some logistics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
These are great boots. I bought mine new...$500! But, that was five years ago and they are still in great shape and totally water proof. They were exceptionally comfy right out of the box. I wear a 10.5 and have a wide foot. I bought them in size 11/45 and I wear the thick wicking boot socks with them. If I wear thin socks, they are a bit loose if I don't adjust the straps. They were pricey up front, but spread out over their lifetime, they will be cheap. Even at five years old, they look to still have many years left in them.